Customer Support Engineer Sensors and Accessories
- ReferenceJob : Customer Support Engineer Sensors and Accessories
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Service : Customer Service
- Region/City : Renens
- Pays : Suisse
- Date : 12/12/2018
Our Customer Service is currently looking for a Customer Support Engineer. The Customer Support Engineer supports all Hexagon Factories and CO's by managing a variety of tasks related to sensors and accessories integrated on Hexagon MI coordinate measuring machines (CMMs).
This includes helping customers deal with unexpected behaviours, improving service processes, identifying and providing tool requirements for easier maintenance and developing all necessary documentation for customer support.
As a part of the Customer Service team, he or she will interact in one hand with the R&D, Production and Quality department to conduct root cause analyses and provide recommendations for improving product quality and in the other hand, support factories and OCs to provide the necessary support to the end user customer with satisfactory solutions. It also involves communicating and ensuring that information is properly distributed to the local service engineer to ensure best-in-class support.
- Perform first line of support (troubleshooting, hotline) with hexagon service engineer teams
- Manage ticketing system, ensure follow-up with stakeholders and provide timely feedback
- Perform test on CMM to reproduce defective behaviours and gather technical expertise of teams in case of deeper investigation
- Perform root cause analysis / troubleshooting in collaboration with the development team
- Manage complex field service troubleshooting cases
- Visit factories and CO's and provide service support: training, case understanding, customer visits, improvement support.
- Develop all needed documentation for Customer Support (Webinar, Training documentation, Service instruction, etc.)
- Be part of the R&D core team of project representing Service and Support
- List project requirements for a better serviceability (product requirements for serviceability, diagnostic requirements, Reporting requirements, etc.)
- Degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics engineering or equivalent.
- In-depth experience with three-dimensional CMM and sensors.
- Knowledge and experience with products from the Hexagon group are strong assets.
- Knowledge of dimensional measurement specific standards (eg ISO 10360) or similar.
- Knowledge in the field of measurement / metrology, competitors, and ability to understand customer/service requests.
- Language skills: Mandatory English and French
- Travel availability 25%
- Soft skills: Customer oriented, problem solving, flexible, independent, team player, rigorous, mission-driven
Starting date: Immediately