Service & Test engineer – Metrology applications
- ReferenceJob : Service & Test engineer – Metrology applications
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Service : R&D
- Region/City : Renens
- Pays : Suisse
- Date : 06/09/2018
The R&D department is currently looking for a Service and Test Engineer.
The Service and Test Engineer is involved in the integration of sensors and accessories currently under development on Hexagon MI coordinate measurement machines (CMM).
As a key member of the project team, he/she participates in the definition of system-level tests, writes the necessary measurement programs and performs various system-level tests. He/she tests the service requirements of the innovative products and identifies any problems in a systematic way. He/she analyzes the test results and writes clear and concise reports. In-depth knowledge of customers’ requirements, metrological and industrial standards is required along with the ability to understand the specifications of innovative products being homologated.
- Participation in projects linked to the integration of sensors products within the Hexagon group (multi-sites)
- Supporting the definition and related tests of the service requirements of innovative Hexagon products
- Performing system, application, and metrology tests (e.g. ISO) on CMM, analyzing test data and reporting results
- Realizing root cause analysis / troubleshooting together with the development team
- Leading complex troubleshooting service field cases
- Performing the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of CMM’s belonging to the integration laboratory
- Participating in the continuous training service program of Hexagon
- Degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics engineering or equivalent.
- In-depth experience with three-dimensional CMM and sensors.
- Knowledge and experience with products from the Hexagon group are strong assets.
- Knowledge of dimensional measurement specific standards (eg ISO 10360) or similar.
- Good knowledge in the field of measurement / metrology, competitors, and ability to understand customer/service requests.
- Language skills: English: Fluent / French is an asset
- Soft skills: Key personal skills: Problem solving-oriented, flexible, independent, team player, rigorous, technology-oriented
Starting date: Immediately